HOW WE DEAL WITH COVID-19
all of us at Ollero Eco Lodge are committed to running a responsible operation and taking good care of our customers. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, and therefore we follow official rules, recommendations and restrictions.
We do our best to ensure that health, hygiene and safety issues are addressed as top priorities at Ollero Eco Lodge.
OLLERO ECO LODGE HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION:
- There's never more than one group at a time staying at Ollero Eco Lodge.
- Disinfectants are easily available.
- Ollero Eco Lodge is cleaned by professional cleaners after each stay.
- The staff uses face masks and keeps a safety distance (1-2 metres) during all customer contacts.
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS:
- Please remember good hand hygiene. Make sure you wash or disinfect your hands multiple times a day.
- Please cough into your sleeve.
- Please keep a safety distance (1-2 metres) from other people.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended indoors in all public places outside Ollero Eco Lodge and in public transportation.
Anyone with the slightest symptoms of a coronavirus infection are advised to take a coronavirus test. The symptoms can be: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, fatigue, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea.
Please do not travel if you are sick. Stay home even if your symptoms are mild. Let's take care of each other!